No refund is possible,…I can cancel my CostaRica-Chicago flight for Jul,…and get some credit, but they take out fees etc… I was told I can call the office in Chicago to consider that. Now I’m just waiting in Frankfurt until the office opens. I couldn’t even buy a ticket now if I wanted too, I only have like $150 in my U.S. bank account, all rest is cash! Its cold and raining. All I want to do is hide in bed and cry…but I know that’s not going to help or change anything.